donderdag 26 april 2012

1971 Plymouth Duster 340+6

This kit I bought from Mr. Prestigious, aka streetrod aka Barry Faddon over a month ago. 

I wasn't sure how I was going to build it, but I wanted it different from the '70 Duster 340 conversion I built almost 3 years ago.   After some thought, I decided to build it as a hotted up version with different paint, graphics, induction, and wheels and tires.  My paint will be Tamiya TS-31 Bright Orange with 1970 'Cuda 340 Hockey Stick stripes from Keith Marks.

I am undecided on which wheels to use.  The wheels at the top of the picture are simular to Cragar Dragstars or the American Racing Torque Thrusts at the bottom.  I am leaning towards the Dragstars though.  We shall see...

More to come...

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1013445.aspx

A WHISTLING TUNE A WORLD OF OUR OWN ADAM AND EVIL AFTER LOVING YOU AIN T THAT LOVING YOU BABY

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten