maandag 18 juni 2012

AMT 1967 Galaxie 500 XL convertible w.i.p.

So as luck would have it, I got something in the mail today that is going to be my next project when my ' 53 Hudson is done. And what better way to start a wip than from the very beginning, right? This is going to make some people shake their heads, a few might even cry or swear, but with all due respect if any of them had wanted to buy this and have it sit on a shelf I wouldn't have any problem with what they choose to do with their money. Myself I've wanted one of these for ages, and I had the oppurtunity to acquire one so I let myself treat myself as I sometimes do. Built it shall be, possibly in red if I can find a close enough match to the factory color, if not I'll choose a Duplicolor paint that's close to one of the other factory flavors. So, on to the photos.

Fresh out of the package, still in the original shrink wrap:

Cool kit features:

Original S.S. Kresge price tag that says $1.37

                                                                                       Regards,
                                                                                             sfd Smile, Wink & Grin

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1009506.aspx

FIVE SLEEPY HEADS FLAMING STAR FLIP FLOP AND FLY FOLLOW THAT DREAM FOOL

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten